Friday, January 16, 2004

 
Very nice news from the campaign trail: surges of support for both Kerry and Edwards as reported in the Washington Post. I've yet to decide on one candidate, but I'd say that Edwards, Kerry and Gephardt tend to be my favorites in the field.

Not Clark? I'm still evaluating him, but I find his lack of prior political experience worrisome. Also, he does seem to have been all over the map on Iraq, but also to have embraced the paranoid style on occasion - one remedy to prior ambivalence or support of the Iraq war seems to be jacking up on the use of conspiracy theories. I don't buy Dean's slam of him as a Republican. That's just the man from Vermont revelling in his sanctimony again. But Clark has yet to convince me that he's ready for primetime. People slam Edwards for being relatively new to politics, but he has a lot more experience and may also be a much better learner.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?